The DTI pack (default textures improved) is based on the default Minecraft textures. I’ve tried to keep it simple and every blocks should be recognizable. I’ve got a few ideas from other texturepacks and the painterlypack but every texture is either created or edited by me.
Notice: This HD texture pack requires the HD texture pack fix before you can use it.
The DTI pack (default textures improved) is based on the default Minecraft textures.
How to install Default Textures Improved for Minecraft 1.5.2
- Download Minecraft Default Textures Improved
- Make sure you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well)
- Run> /%appdata%/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Copy and paste the texture pack (.zip file) there without unzipping
- Open Minecraft and change your texture
Download Default Textures Improved for Minecraft 1.5.2:
For Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7
- MoarFood 1.6.4 Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2
- CloakBoard With MineCapes Compatability Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- The Thousand Sunny Map for Minecraft
- Herys Temple Map for Minecraft
- Oecaryn – A Whaling Town Map for Minecraft
- defroi’s ship bundle Map for Minecraft
- CherryGrove Modern Mansion Map for Minecraft
- LemonFox’s Medieval Bundle Map for Minecraft
- Exotopia Map for Minecraft
- Iron Man Armors 1.6.4 Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2