Minecraft Texture Packs — November 16, 2012, 11:44 PM
How to install JaninaCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.4.4
- To make it work you will need the “MCPatcher HD Fix” or “OptiFine HD”
- Extract the zip-file from the “MCPatcher HD Fix” into the “.minecraft/bin” Folder
- Double-click the “McPatcher HD Fix” into the “.minecraft/bin” Folder and click the button “patch” to patch your Minecraft.
- Now your Minecraft is ready for any HD-texturepack!
- Drag and drop or copy and paste your Zip-File into the folder: “.minecraft/texturepacks”
- Now run your Minecraft and choose the texturepack under “Mods and Texture Packs” and you will be finish!
- Have fun with the new textures!
- WARNING: Some other mods didn’t work with the “MCPatcher HD Fix”.
- Make sure you have a fresh version of Minecraft. To fresh up your Minecraft,
- Delete all the stuff into the “.minecraft” folder excluding the “.minecraft/saves” folder.
- And than start Minecraft, to download the fresh files.
Developer : Janina
Compatible : Minecraft 1.4.4
Last Updated : November 14, 2012
Download Minecraft JaninaCraft Texture Pack [1.4.4]:
- New Flappy Bird Map for Minecraft
- Epic Pirate Bay Map for Minecraft
- Tinkers Construct Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Improved Mob Spawn Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Pumpkin-less Snow Golem Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Slime Dungeons Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Scenter Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Alloys Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2
- Arrow Camera Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2
- Extended Workbench Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2